MAKE A DIFFERENCE
EACH OF US has the power to make a difference in the life of a homeless youth. Your friendship, time, talents, and experiences can support a youth as they work towards a goal or look for friendship at the Oasis Center.
Here are 5 ways you can volunteer with the Oasis Youth Programs:
- Outreach Volunteer: Go on street and school outreach with Street Hope to invite homeless and at-risk youth to The Coffee Oasis
- Oasis Youth Center Volunteer: Spend time in the Oasis Centers building relationships with youth, playing games, facilitating activities, and connecting youth with resources
- Mentor: Mentor a youth in Partnering Hope and help them reach their goals
- Teen Line Volunteer: Answer the Crisis Teen Line and offer support and resources to youth in crisis
- Shelter Volunteer: Spend a few hours in an evening at the Youth Shelter assisting the shelter counselor and caring for the youth residents