Drug abuse. Homelessness. Violence. Poverty.
These are real problems affecting real kids in our community.
Our hope is to transform the lives of homeless and street-involved youth through:
- Street Hope – street and school outreach
- Oasis Centers – youth centers and resources
- Partnering Hope – case management and mentoring
- HOPE INC – job training and internships
- Hope Homes – shelter and supportive housing
- Crisis Intervention – counseling and crisis care
Our goal is to be “out there.” Wherever they are. In the midst of whatever they’re going through.
To compassionately guide troubled and at-risk youth into lives of dignity, integrity and responsibility.
To see not just youth lives changed, but the world around them change and become a place that cares for hurting youth.
GENERAL YOUTH PROGRAM ANTI-DISCRIMINATION POLICY
The Coffee Oasis offers all resources, services, activities, and programs without regard to religious beliefs, race, color, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or disability.
CARE OF LGBTQ YOUTH POLICY