UPDATES : June 22, 2018
Renovation of the Kingston location is under way!
Here’s some changes that have happened in the past few months.
- Volunteers have rebuilt the deck on the back
- Electrical and plumbing has been updated in the cafe area upstairs
- Framing is done in the cafe area upstairs
- The floor in the cafe area has been removed and prepped for new flooring
- HVAC system is now installed!
- Indoor sprinkler system is getting installed
- A Project Manager is now overseeing the renovation!
- Thank you to the Kingston Rotary Club, Boeing Employee Credit Union, Women of Faith LWML, Kingston Christian Church, Columbia Bank of Tacoma, Greater Kingston Kiwanis, Kingston Cares, Bayside Community Church, and many individuals for your financial support of the project in recent months! Over $25,000 has come in since the beginning of 2018.
THE KINGSTON PROJECT IS ALMOST FUNDED
$990,961 has been raised!
$160,000 is the remaining need.
(It will fund fire sprinklers, HVAC, and fire suppression system for the new location.)